Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I never really thought of this topic in much detail. Growing up, I was put on a path to go to college and graduate in a degree that would make me happy in my future job. To me it just seems so far away and possibly to out of reach for some people in this country to understand. I also think going to college is a period where young adults can learn to live on their own and make new friends that can last a lifetime. However people who never went to college have made their lives comfortable for themselves and their family's. Not everyone needs a degree to be successful in life. Like I said, this topic never really crossed my mind so my thoughts might not really have a true stance or even make any sense.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hana, Thanks for sharing those comments. Make sure to fully express your thoughts--ahem--so that they are in line with the word requirements for the assignment.

    ReplyDelete